Thursday, May 7, 2009

And Having Writ...

"The moving finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line..."

And the beat goes on... Somehow I actually get more writing/thinking done when I blog.

But blogging is no substitute for formally engaging the bastions of science. I'm working on that though. Baby steps. :) The first of which is to formally present what I've blogged about. (Never ask the universe 'What now?'. It will tell you. ) If I'm really disciplined, I may even get a publishable paper knocked out by then.

As always, thoughtful comments on anything that is discussed here are welcome.

"If anyone tells you something strange about the world, something you had never heard before, do not laugh but listen attentively; make him repeat it, make him explain it; no doubt there is something there worth taking hold of."

No comments:

Post a Comment